Monday, June 14, 2010

100 days of blogging

In case you haven’t noticed, I kinda suck at this blogging thing. Not so much the writing part, but the part where I actually… write. Regularly. So I’ve decided that as of today, I am going to blog for 100 days straight. Barring catastrophe. We’ll see how this goes.

I think I need some kind of consequence if I fail, though. Like… I can’t buy a new book for a month! Do you realize how much that would suck, especially if the month in question is a month where one of my authors comes out with something new and awesome? Yeah, that would suck. I think that’s going to be my consequence, but I’m open to suggestions.

As to a reward, well, the reward will be the writing. I actually like to write, quite a bit. I just get lazy about it. It’s not that I think I’m letting anyone down if I don’t write, given how many millions of blogs there are out there, but this is something that I have wanted to do for a long time. So quit sucking at it, Jenna, and just… do it!

100 days of blogging. Day one, down. 99 to go!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo cool! When would the last day be? Maybe I wanna jump on this 100 day bandwagon. Hm.
    Maybe your reward for blogging 100 days could be a 5k?! You know...you could combine the two. 100 blog posts and lots of running to go with it? Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL maybe, maybe, maybe!!! (jump on the bandwagon, Bean, you know you wanna!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll allow this...as long as it doesn't cut down on the time you think about ME, talk to ME, dream about ME...you get the picture.

    In other words, it's all about ME. Lest you forget...

    ReplyDelete