Monday, April 26, 2010

monday, it comes but once a week

its monday

Ever have those moments when your normal, rational self disappears and this screaming meemy maniac makes an appearance? Yeah? Well, that NEVER happens to me. Nope. Nuh-uh. Not ever.

Now, if it DID, and were I to become a screaming meemy maniac, it most certainly wouldn’t happen while I’m on the toilet, doing toilet-type things (read: unable to immediately get up) and outside, in the hallway, my children are being such little heathens that the walls are shaking and things on my dresser are toppling over. One kid told the other kid to go into the hallway and then shut the door on them. Kid One decides to go back in, but Kid Two leans against the door to prevent that. So Kid One proceeds to try and beat the door down, with much enthusiasm and probably a battering ram, and all the while, I’m yelling (from my seat) to KNOCK IT OFF and WHAT ARE YOU DOING and finally, screaming, KID ONE!!!! STOP IT NOW!!!! and all the while, my husband is in the living room, watching a show, and apparently can’t hear the commotion just down the hall because the louder they get, the higher he turns up the volume… (which, I have to say, is not the norm for this guy… usually he’s all over their infractions like white on rice- I think that he was just really into his show).

Of course, this is all hypothetical and supposition. Because I am the epitome of poise and calm, feathers never ruffled and every hair in place, all rational and…. you’re not buying this, are you. Yeah. Didn’t think so.

Well… at least it’s not Monday tomorrow. I think Monday makes everyone around here a little wacky-bo-bo.

Later, doods :)

1 comment: