Friday, September 10, 2010

10 days later….

…and she’s still BLOGGING! Okay, in the grand scheme of things, this is not big news. This doesn’t even qualify as news, really. But to me, it’s a good start to a big undertaking.

Today I set out to do three things-

  1. get thee to the grocery store before thine family runs short(er) on milk
  2. return the library books to the library
  3. give the dog a bath

I am happy to report that all three things on my To Do List got did. Except I forgot to buy the cream cheese and sour cream I need to make homemade cheesecake. My friend Richard is having a birthday party on Sunday and I volunteered to make the birthday cake. Apparently, he liked it a lot, that cheesecake. Well, what’s not to like? It’s a FANTASTIC cheesecake.

So tomorrow morning I have to run to the market to get the stuff to make the cake. The cake making is a bit tedious, and takes about seven hours total (six of those are just letting it alone to set), and we’re having company tomorrow. I COULD get up early(ish) to go and get the stuff to make the cake… but will I? Oh HELL no. No no and no. Weekends are my bliss. I get to sleep in. I love to sleep in. It’s one of my absolute favorite things to do. Loooooove it.

Alright. I know that this has been a most fascinating read, but all good things must come to a close. This would be me, signing off, til tomorrow!

Peace!

1 comment: