Wednesday, September 1, 2010

100 days of blogging, redux

Soooo a few blog entries ago I made some crazy commitment to blog for 100 days in a row. I think I did it for, like, three days and then my monitor died and it was bloggus interruptus. Then we got a new monitor, and instead of rushing straight to the computer to explain… I kinda procrastinated (SHOCKING, I know) and before I knew it… two months and some change went by. Kinda lame sauce of me, but that’s what happened.

I still want to do it, though. I think I NEED to do it.

I really need to do something to get back into writing, even if all that something is is writing on a blog that nobody really reads. I like writing, and I think I’m decent at it, but I can FEEL my skills atrophying the more I neglect it. I can FEEL myself losing that skill that I once worked so hard to hone and develop. It’s not like I have so many skills that I excel at that I can let one slip by the wayside, know what I mean?

So here I am, trying again.

Consider this blog one, day one.

1 down, 99 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment