Sunday, September 5, 2010

on my nitestand

*disclaimer- I know how to spell “night”. I just choooooose to spell it "nite”

I may or may not have mentioned before that I am an avid book junkie. I read a lot. More than most people I know. The problem with this is that I tend to have more books in the “to-read” pile than I can be expected to read in a reasonable amount of time. There’s something wrong with me. I keep buying books, or borrowing books, or winning books, or books somehow find their way to me. No kidding, I have come out to my car to find a book sitting on my hood, and no one around to claim ownership of it. What am I supposed to do, leave it there?

Right now I have a ton of books next to my bed. See, look:

books1

I took that picture today. And this doesn’t show the large basket next to my bed with even more books. Now, some of those books really should go in the basket, since those are for the books I’ve already read but want to read again, but the majority of those books on the nitestand are books I have yet to read. I just need to actually read them.

And today I went and bought another one. Cause I have a serious problem. I think I need help. I just don’t WANT it!

5 down, 95 to go!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know you said the word, book, 13 times in that post? That says a lot. About your love for them, I mean.

    ReplyDelete