Tuesday, September 14, 2010

life happens

100 days of blogging is a great idea… in theory. I’m pretty disappointed that I missed a few days, although it was somewhat inevitable given certain circumstances. No, I don’t really want to share those circumstances. I’ve come to the realization that I’m a fairly private person, and while I don’t mind, even enjoy writing about day to day stuff, with some silly and some serious thrown in there, I have to draw a line somewhere and this is one of those times.

Part of it is that I’m not entirely sure just what happened… only that it wasn’t fun, and I have a doctor’s appointment next week. Suffice to say that for one whole day I was more or less out of commission, and the next day (yesterday) I was feeling tired and overwhelmed and didn’t seem to have the wherewithal to sit in front of my computer and write about random stuff.

That being said, drawing a line and being all cryptic doesn’t really make good blogger fodder, I know. But for now, at least, this is where I’m at. I hope that’s alright with you.

I’ve decided that I’m going to push on with this 100 days of blogging, life notwithstanding. Sometimes, things are going to just happen. I might not be able to get to the computer to blog my little heart out. Like this upcoming weekend, for example; I’ve going to be soooooper busy come Friday and Saturday. Saturday is the Virgo Bash where my friend Neya and I are throwing a duo birthday party. Friday I have to bake a ton of stuff for said party, as well as do all of the regular errands and what-not, plus ferry the kidlets from place to place. And then head up to Neya’s for a sleepover because the next day is the party, and we can’t fit all of US plus everything else we need to bring in our one teeny car. I don’t think that on Saturday I’ll be able to get to a computer to blog. I think I’ll be pretty busy.

At least on Sunday I’ll have some good pictures and a good story to tell, right?

So that’s pretty much it, for now. Later, gators.

12 down, 88 to go!

3 comments:

  1. Not to pressure you or anything, but I miss you on the days you don't write. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like crypticism (waving my finger at the computer screen). I'll be waiting though, and hoping for everything to be groovy.

    ReplyDelete